Home Journal FAQs Contact Us Board Members Site Map

Credential Evaluations

        The Board requires all applicants with a foreign/NON ABET BS degree, regardless of any earned US graduate degree, obtain a credential evaluation from an approved credential service center:

Approved Evaluation Service Centers
NCEES Center for Evaluation
Josef Silny